How Crescent Engages Customers to Implement The Right Solution
- Before, during and after software demonstrations our Client Executives will earnestly strive to learn, understand and address your club's needs to insure a successfully functioning system in your club. In other words, we begin our relationship in a consulting mode which is the backbone of a successful long-term relationship.
- Crescent Systems proposals are straightforward. They include the total cost of software, installation and ongoing support as well as hardware specifications and available pricing. As a service we will acquire hardware for you at our invoiced cost, or help you select from a local hardware supplier.
- We will assist you in making decisions regarding your workflow and our programs to configure your new software to best fit your club's needs. While Crescent Systems offers fully integrated Point-of-Sale and administrative solutions, if your needs are complex, e.g.: real estate, multiple entities, specialized reporting needs, hotels, etc., it may be determined that you should also utilize other accounting systems or outside payroll services. Integration of all Crescent modules offers “one stop” support, however an interface with third party accounting software and/or payroll service meets specialized needs.
- Immediately upon receipt of your contract and deposit, Crescent will contact your club to coordinate all aspects of your installation and conversion. We will work with your staff to design your databases including inventory classes and SKU’s, a chart of accounts, member or customer demographic set up, payables information and teesheet parameters. The configuration of your software is done simultaneous with our advice in coordinating the physical wiring, updating and hardware installation at your club by a local vendor of your choice.
- All clients immediately receive a Crescent Systems “Pre-Installation Guide” to chart your club's path to a smooth installation of your new software. Included are full wiring, network and other third party specifications. All Crescent Systems software is downloaded to your club's computers, which will be fully configured prior to our onsite arrival.
- Upon arrival of the Crescent on-site staff, our mission is to spend 100% of our time in training your managers, staff and others in the use of the system. Typically, training is split by areas such as accounting and administrative, member billing, Point-of-Sale in retail functions as well as in the food and beverage area and specific tasks for golf, such as electronic teesheet use. The goal is for all new users to gain confidence and competence in system utilization during the training phase.
- Your “Go Live” date is set while we are on site and our installation staff stays with you during this critical phase to ensure a smooth transition. We do not leave site until you are successfully operating your new software system.
- Even after we leave the site, our installation personnel continue to monitor your progress and provides you with post installation service for the first one to two weeks after your on site installation. During the install process, our staff has become knowledgeable of your club's specific requirements and can easily aid you in matters that typically follow an installation.
- After your installation is complete, our customer service staff provides 24/7 support. They will direct you through the first couple of month-end closeouts. They will guide you through the processes you learned during your installation, help you with the inevitable corrections and even teach you new procedures where necessary.
- There are many reports available throughout the Crescent System programs. We also install an initial report library based upon your needs. Customer service aids you in selecting and altering appropriate reports. If a report doesn't fit your requirements, we will tailor one specifically for you and install it so it will be readily available. These tailored items will complete your report “library.” We can even help you export your Crescent Systems information directly into a spreadsheet or document for further “data crunching” utilizing ODBC compliant drivers implicit in Crescent Systems software.
- Customer service maintains an ongoing dialog with you to ensure you are using available functions of the system to make your work flow easier and more efficient. We are available to assist you with every aspect of the program whether it is a simple question or a new feature you would like to start using.
- Our emergency support is available 24 hours a day to assure that your programs are always up and running. We will assist you with not only program issues but, also with hardware issues as well. We can offer suggestions and tips on how certain functions work based on our experience with other clients.
- Lastly, we update our program with input from our clients, staff and the marketplace which provides robust growth in functionality with each new version. Updates are available to all our clients at no additional cost as part of our support agreements.
- All in all, technology choices and changes are difficult. All of us at Crescent Systems are dedicated to the highest standard of integrity, product performance, client support and client assisted product updates. We want to be your club's Technology Partner!
Contact us today to learn more about how Crescent Systems can help you!